By visiting this website, you unconditionally agree with our terms and conditions. We have the sole discretion to reassess/ review the terms and conditions anytime. Each purchase made through this website is subjected to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions. This website is registered, owned, and operated by Carpet Maestros Company Pvt. Ltd. with the website’s domain name as www.carpetmaestros.com
Product Visual Discrepancies
- We try our best to produce perfect products. The product pictures you see on the website may vary on every computer screen – like colors, shades, textures, sizes, and appearances, etc. You can request product photographs beside the ones on the website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website is specifically designed and protected by copyright. Imitation in any form is strictly forbidden.
- Carpet Maestros Company Pvt. Ltd holds all content posted by the company on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram under its copyright act.
- Action will be taken as per the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of India for any kind of plagiarism. The costs of all premium quality carpets are mentioned on our site, your order is acknowledged via an order confirmation email sent to you.
- We do not hold any accountability for any third-party links. We will not be held responsible and accountable for the material posted on these third-party websites.
- You shall not upload, show, host, alter, circulate, transfer, inform, list, or share unrightfully any piece of information that:
(a) is a property of someone other than you.
(b) is unacceptably damaging, troublesome, improper, offensive, lewd, pornographic, paedophilic, slanderous, intrusive of one’s privacy, detestable, or culturally, nationally disagreeable, weary, connecting, or boosting money betting or laundering, and illegitimate activity of all nature.
(c) Hurting minors.
(d) Encroaching patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other exclusive rights.
(e) Violation of any law for the time being in force.
(f) misinforming recipients and communicating information that is totally attacking or foreboding in nature.
(g) personate another individual.
(h) comprising software virus or any other computer code, files, or programs premeditated to disturb, abolish, or bound the function of any computer resource.
(i) intimidating the harmony, honor, shield, safety, or sovereignty of India, welcoming associations with states overseas, the provocation to any crime, preventing investigation of any offense, or belittling any other country.
(j) You shall not craft obligation for us or be the reason behind our failure (entirely or partially) of the services of ISPs or other suppliers.
Credit/Debit Card Particulars
- You understand, approve and confirm the accuracy of credit/debit card details provided by you for using our services on our website. Personal Credit cards should be used and should include correct and valid details. The info given by you will neither be used nor shared by us with any third party unless necessary for scam proofs by the law’s guideline or order of the court. We cannot be held responsible for any credit card fraud. Any potential credit card fraud will be your own responsibility. You are solely responsible to prove any wrongdoing or fraud.
- All the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on our website are our possessions. Use of any mark for any purpose without prior written permission from us or the third party is strictly forbidden. All of the information and content together with any software program on our website is secured by copyright. Users cannot transform, duplicate, dispense, spread, show, circulate, vend, certify or generate unoriginal work by using any existing content on our website for marketable or community purposes.
- If any legal dispute arises between the company and the customer over the course of individual use of the website in association with rationality, interpretation, execution, or purported breach of any provision of this agreement including the privacy policies and documents incorporated through reference, the dispute shall be mentioned to a sole arbitrator who will be an independent and neutral third party acknowledged by the Company. The location of arbitration will be Uttar Pradesh, which shall administer the arbitration proceedings. The proceedings shall be in the English language.